Sunday, October 21, 2012

Science Questions For kids

This blog is going to be an ongoing blog of fun science facts for kids. Children or their parents can ask any sort of question they want. If I can't answer it myself I will soon find someone who can and also provide the link to the page or site so you can follow up or learn more if you wish. I will also post ideas and hopefully demonstrations of some fun easy science experiments that will provide an enjoyable and amazing experience for all ages. I will also be posting news updates to let everyone know about knew breakthroughs and other interesting topics I come across. Look forward to sharing some great science with you all. Feel free to bring up any question you want answered or topic you want to discuss.
Have Fun!

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like fun! Look forward to reading more in the future.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It certainly is fun Sarah, Thanks for reading. Have Fun!

      Delete